For Updates on all Mullica Hill Business Association Events – Follow us on Facebook – Click Here
2018 Up Coming Events
NOTE: Details of recently held events are at the bottom of the page….
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A VENDOR AT ONE OF OUR EVENTS… please email us at MullicaHillMA@gmail.com
November 10, 2018 – Taste of the Season
Walk the streets and enjoy the shops as our merchants offer sweet tastes of the season for you to enjoy as you shop for that perfect holiday gift.
November 24, 2018– Lights on Main
December 8, 2018 – House Tour and Candle Light
You have driven past the beautiful historic houses of Mullica Hill many times, and now you can see them from the inside during our 45th Annual Christmas House Tour. Come join us as local residents go all out to decorate their houses for the Holidays, and open their doors for your enjoyment. Tickets can be purchased prior to the event or the day of the tour.
For more information, please contact Hazel at (856) 223-5440.
Homes and Buildings on our Tour
1. Old Town Hall 62 S. Main St. This public building was built in 1871 and retains much of it’s original architecture. Notice the winding staircase to the second floor. Entertainment from the Victorian era in original classroom. Sing along and hear stories of Christmas past. Rest rooms available
2. Friends Meeting House on art 45 is a two and one half story brick building constructed in 1801. It features date stone on east gable. All windows, shutters and doors are original. Some of the original proprietors of various businesses in Mullica Hill are buried in the cemetery.
3. Mullica Hill Baptist Church 44 High St. Deacon Robert Greene, Pastor. The original church was built in 1905 and the current church in 1976. Visitors will be shown a video history of church and a guided tour. Light refreshments served.
4. 43 S. Main St. local resident has so graciously opened their home to be staged by designer Dawn Genco and antiques on loan from The Parsonage. Known as the 1820’s house. Notice the lower ceilings in parts of this petite second floor apartment. Original trim, corner kitchen built in and fire place add to the charm. Enjoy live music and refreshments. Hot tea in the courtyard below. This is the first time on the tour for this home.
5. 41 S. Main St. Hazel Dilsaver owner. This beautiful Victorian boasts all original floors. radiators, chestnut trim, doors and stained glass. Late 1800’s period. Dawn Genco lives in 2nd floor apartment and houses an impressive antique collection. Enjoy live music on first floor, bonfire in garden and refreshments. Rest rooms available in shop on first floor
6. 51 N Main St. St Stephens Church built in 1853 in the Italianate style. Beautiful old stone building with lots of detail. Enjoy tour, refreshments and music.
7. 11 East Ave. Built in 1894, on this quiet tree lined street. It still boasts it’s original chestnut staircase, pocket doors and built in china cabinet, as well as moldings, stained glass and baseboards. This beautiful 3 story Queen Ann style home was purchased in 2017 by current owners, Larry and Eileen. This is the first time on the tour for this home.
8. Earlington Ave. This lovely farm house was built in 1950. Originally by Austin and Myrtle Datz, a local family. It was later purchased by their grandson and refurbished. New couple recently purchased and has replaced floors, counter tops and new paint throughout. Decor and holiday decorating by Farm House Design, designer Hazel Dilsaver. This is the first time on the tour for this home.
9. 51 N. Main St. St. Stephens church built in 1852 many original features to this beautiful church. Wood work and glass. Enjoy music and refreshments.
10. Jim and Bea Buckley 1204 Commissioners Rd This original Saltbox style home dates late 1700’s. Part of a one time village that consisted of a grist mill, saw mill, woolen mill, six houses, a tavern, a store house and a toll house. This home is drive to only. Head south on Main St to Commisioners Rd (581) take right fork onto Commisioners. Stay straight through second blinking light, 1st driveway on left about 4 mile
11. 330 Harrisonville Rd Michael and Bernadette Landis. This stunning Farm house has origins dating back to 1770. A one time working peach farm, it is now a country show stopper. The barns now house ponies and mini horses. The home has 3 newer additions. This home is drive to only, but not to be missed. Head south on Main past the Shop Rite shopping center till you come to Harrisonville Road, storage facility on left. Make left. Farm house on left apex 1 mile. Yellow gold house with red trim. Large stone parking lot.
Related events and Venues in town…
41 s. Main St. Visit the garden of Farm House Design for bonfire, hot coco and popcorn popped over an open fire. Food and sweets. The garden will be lit with a thousand lights. Live music and special sales inside. Drawing for 100.00 gift certificate. Fresh greens for sale.
41 S. Main St. Mademoiselle Macaron Special Christmas tea reservations only. Santa will be here from 6 to 8 pm. Story time and photos.
39 S. Main St. Sisters Fine Jewelery. Sweets and treats served. Up to 50% off.
31 S. Main St. The Parsonage Visit the Parsonage forbonfire, sweets, coffee and sales.
36 S. Main St. Flossys Boutique Snowflake the Elf is coming for photos with the kids, tasty treats served in the garden at le Hardin. Bonfire and carols.
66 S. Main St. The Yellow garage. Live music and lots of treats served. Coffee, tea, coco, cookies and candy.
1S. Main St. The Old Mill Antiques Lionel train display set up on front porch.
26 S. Main St. Cherry on top Santa will be here 3 to 4:30 for story time and photos.
This event is sponsored by:
Past 2018 Events:
October 13, 2018 – Civil War Event
CIVIL WAR WEEKEND ~ Contact Hazel at (856) 223-5440.
Click HERE to download the Vendor Agreement.
Join us for an action-packed fun weekend for the entire family. Visit both Northern and Southern Camps to experience what life was like during the Civil War. Smell the Campfires burning, and listen to the cannon fire as you watch a skirmish happen right in front of you. Enjoy food, music, and crafts during this event.
Saturday, October 13th
9:00 am – Union and Confederate Camps open to public. Soldiers and civilians with authentic equipment will demonstrate Civil War life and answer questions. Weapons display, pie baking over open fire, basket weaving, naval, medical and engineering displays. Sutlers will be selling war clothing and accessories. Music by the PA Regimental Brass Band throughout the day.
10:00 am – Drill and Firing Demo (Union Camp)
12pm- Artillery Demo in the Rebel Camp
2:00 pm – Skirmish (grounds next to Rebel
3:00-5pm – Display in the Union Camp of Authentic Uniforms and equipment from the Civil War.
4:00 pm – Artillery Demo and Firing Competition in Union Camp
7:00 pm – Guided lantern tour of both camps and the Cemetery.
Join us for our Annual HISTORY tour and have a look into life in the 1860’s including Victorian Funeral Practices and local veterans highlighted. Saturday Evening 7:00pm. Meet next to the Stratton House 39 S. Main St. (Union Camp entrance)
Sunday, October 14th
9:00 am – Camps open to public with
demonstrations as on Saturday
10:30 am – Union Camp- Drill and Firing Demo
11am- 12:30 – Display in the Union Camp of Authentic Uniforms and equipment from the Civil War.
12pm Artillery Demo in the Rebel Camp
1:00 pm – Skirmish (Grounds next to the Rebel
3:00 pm – Camps close.
Union Camp is located at 39 S. Main St.
Confederate Camp is located at 1 W. Church St.
GHOST WALK ~ Harrison Township Historical Society.
Join the Harrison Township Historical Society on Saturday, October 13th, for our ever-popular Ghost Walk. You will explore Mullica Hill’s Haunted History as you walk past the historical houses and public buildings along Main Street during the one-and-a-half hour guided tour. Tours begin at 6:30 pm.
Sept 8, 2018 – FALL FAMILY FUN FEST, ANTIQUE CAR SHOW ~ AND ~ CONCERT ON THE HILL ~ 12:00 am – 7:00 pm
The rubber hits the road again for our Annual Antique Car Show. This year’s show will feature cars and trucks from the early 20th Century through to 2017. Joining the show this year will be our Fall Fun Fest with lots of games and activities for the entire family. This will be followed by The Concert on the Hill, featuring an awesome Tribute Band.
For more information, please contact Dave Tinney at (856) 278-2055.
September 22, 2018 – Wizards, Witches and Wands Festival (and Quidditch Tournament)
Join us as Mullica Hill transforms to celebrate the Magical World of Wizards, Witches and Wands. This town wide event will feature many interactive venues (Sorting, Broom Making, Wand Making, Potion Classes) as well as numerous photo ops, characters in costumes, and even a Quidditch Tournament.
Tickets are require for some venues. Ticket sales will commence on July 16, 2018.
For updates please follow this event on Facebook (Click here)
April 21, 2018 – 10th Annual Antique Street Fair
Join Local Antique Dealers, along with Antique/Vintage Dealers from the Tri-State Area and beyond, as we set up tables, booths, and tents filled with Antiques and Vintage Items from the 18th, 19th, and 20th Century.
~ Along the Historic Mile of Main Street ~
Want to be a Vendor, Contact Dave Tinney at (856) 278-2055.
FEBRUARY 10TH – CHOCOLATE WALK
5PM TO 9PM
May 4, 2018 – MAIN STREET STROLL
Join us for a intimate musical and shopping experience along Main Street. 5-8pm.
May 5, 2018 – HARRISON TOWNSHIP DAY at Ella Harris Park.
For more details go to the Harrison Twp Recreation Page or email email@example.com
May 12, 2018 – Art Festival
Join us on Main Street for the Mullica Hill Arts and Crafts Festival featuring local and out of state artists offering one of a kind hand crafted items from paintings, pottery, photography, sculpture, jewelry, glassware, quilts, and much more. There will be a number of artists demonstrating including glass blowers, painters, potters, and woodcarvers. There will be activities for adults and children along historic Main Street. Join us for a fun filled family day!
For more information, please contact Lynne Perez at (856) 418-1135.
June 9, 2018 – Yellow Garage’s Festival of Antiques at the 4-H Fairgrounds
Over 75 Quality Antique Dealers from throughout the Northeast and beyond will once again be on hand for the Festival of Antiques held at the 4-H Fairgrounds on Route 77. This outdoor show is held under Pavilion Cover, and on the lawn.
For more information, please contact Chris or Heidi at (856) 478-0300 or visit the Yellow Garage Website
June 9th – STREET FAIR ON MAIN STREET ~ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
In conjunction with the 12th Annual June Festival of Antiques at the 4-H Fairgrounds, local merchants will have tables and tents set up outside their shops with special sales going on throughout Town.
For more information, please contact Dave Tinney at (856) 278-2055.